Waukesha Christian Academy
- Waukesha Christian Academy began classes on Tuesday, Sept. 7, 1976, with three teachers and nineteen students in grades K-8.
- We began adding high school grades in 1984. This year (2006-07) we have nine classroom teachers, plus pastor/administrator and other support staff, and 70 students in grades K-12.
- The elementary school is located on Merrill Hills Road west of Waukesha.
- We completed an addition to the former Westmoreland Elementary School in 1982.
- The high school and kindergarten are located at Faith Baptist Church on Torhorst Road, off Highway 18 west of Waukesha.
- The church building, completed in 1994, incorporated the former Torhorst School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waukesha Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
2600 Summit Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)547-2545 2 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
1205 S East Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262)542-6558 1.4 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)547-6740 1.3 NS-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-12 | 867 students
3462 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-3200 6.5 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.