Montessori School Of Waukesha
- Montessori School of Waukesha is accredited by the American Montessori Society.
- MSOW offers a unique educational experience. Multi-age class groups allow children to progress through the curriculum at their own pace.
- Younger children are constantly stimulated by the interesting work of the older children.
- At the same time, older students serve as role models for the younger ones.
- A supportive atmosphere gives each child a chance to develop his or her own potential.
- Our academic staff consists of trained and certified Montessori teachers and support staff whose goal is to help each child work toward his/her fullest potential. The school is operated by an Executive Director and staff.
- The school has a Board of Directors comprised of parents of children enrolled in the school and community members.
- Currently, the school is supported by tuition, before and after school program revenue, selected fundraising events, and donations from foundations and corporate supporters.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Krauska|
|Admissions Associate||Kate Drehmel|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
after school chess, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
after school yoga, after school zumba
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waukesha Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)547-6740 0.8 NS-8
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)646-7497 2.7 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
1205 S East Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262)542-6558 2.9 PK-8
- Waukesha Grades: K-12 | 67 students
W271s2470 Merrill Hills Rd
Waukesha, WI 53188
(262)542-7766 2 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.