St. William's is one of the elementary campuses of Waukesha Catholic.
Waukesha Catholic develops well educated, caring and confident individuals who lead Christ-centered lives and are inspired to build a better world.
We foster the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical development of our children, while recognizing each one's uniqueness.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 120 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts
- Our curriculum includes: Religion, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, Art, Music, Physical Education, and Technology. Band is also available for grade 5. Before and After School Care is available before school and after school each day school is in session. Wrap around care is available in the afternoon for K4 students. Waukesha Catholic was recently awarded Exemplary Status in the area of Innovative programs by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee for their Cafe Create fine arts program.
Endorse Waukesha Catholic. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.