- Trinity Academy is a K5-12th grade co-educational independent school established to serve families in the intellectual, moral, and spiritual formation of their children.
- The school offers a highly traditional, value-centered curriculum, which stresses phonics reading, the fundamentals of math computation, and the development of strong spelling, grammar, and writing.
- Critical thinking skills are nurtured from the earliest grades through the reading of fine literature, poetry, biography, and historical documents.
- Trinity Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, or other school administered programs.
- At Trinity Academy we are committed to the character formation of each child.
- Daily prayer is emphasized and encouraged, as well as Scripture reading and catechetical preparation.
- Students are treated with true respect by all administrators and teachers.
- The students, in turn, are expected to treat one another and their teachers with courtesy and respect.
- We look to our Lord for support in all that we do.
- "Provident Dominus" is the motto of Trinity Academy and the school is founded on the belief that "The Lord Provides.".
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-12 | 867 students
3462 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-3200 2.6 PK-12
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)251-0328 6.8 PK-12
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)646-7497 5.8 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.