Peace Lutheran Academy
- Peace Lutheran Academy is owned and operated by Peace Lutheran Church of Sussex, Wisconsin, under the supervision of the congregation’s board of education.
- Peace Lutheran Academy was established in 1995 to assist and support Christian parents in their God-given vocation of raising their children.
- Children are gifts of God. Christian parents desire that their children grow up knowing and believing in their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that they learn to live as faithful, responsible, God-fearing citizens in the world in which God has placed them.
- It is the goal of Peace Lutheran Academy to do all it can in the fields of elementary education and Lutheran catechesis to assist parents in their God-given calling.
- In addition to offering a high quality elementary education with a unique specialization in music and the humanities, we are committed to the Christian faith as taught in the Word of God and confessed in the historic Confessions of the Lutheran Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants & tie; plaid skirt & blouse)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 146 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 146 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 77 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 80.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.