St Johns Lutheran School
- St John's exists to teach children that Jesus has died for their sins and given them heaven.
- Students receive daily Bible lessons and classes taught from a Scriptural viewpoint to develop Godly character.
- With Jesus as our focus, St John's assists parents in developing their children's spiritual, mental, and physical skills to prepare them for lives of service in God's kingdom.
- Classes are designed to gently transition the children from the home learning environment to the more structured classroom.
- Spiritual, motor, language and social development is emphasized. Basic skills of phonics-based reading and spelling, and traditional math are emphasized.
- Students continue to build on that solid foundation, meeting high standards and developing critical thinking skills.
- Students are prepared for their high school years through more advanced challenges. This includes a departmentalized approach to teaching these grades.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
3434 N 38th St
Milwaukee, WI 53216
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
1001 S Silver Lake St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 303 students
10025 West North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?