St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary and Pre-Kindergarten School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
- Our K-8 program has received "Exemplary Accreditation" from WELSSA. Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning.
- All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level.
- In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardization tests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See Parent Handbook for specifics.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,984|
|Tuition Notes||First year students receive member discount, Tuition Assistance available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Skip Bremer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School, After school art program, Art, Band Program, Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups, Children's Choir, First Lego League Robotics Team, Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Math Comptetitions, Science Fairs, seasonal, Social Studies, Spelling Bees, Student Council|
- As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Intregrated reading curriculum.
- Learning center, computer lab, and SmartBoards in all K-8 rooms.
- Mathematics, spelling and forensics competitions.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes opportunities for choir, band and piano lessons.
- An Education through Faith with Christian values. Most importantly, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ. As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
- For more information, visit our website: www.stpmuskego.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 407 students
225 West State St. / 449 Conkey St
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-1515 19.4 PK-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
198 Westridge Avenue
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-2377 19.9 PK-8
- Burlington Grades: K-8 | 302 students
225 W State Street
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-1515 19.7 K-8
- Waterford Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
(262)534-6066 12.6 PK-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.