Burlington Catholic School, Inc.
- St. Charles Parish School is a vibrant, Catholic community dedicated to guiding the spiritual, academic, moral, and physical development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,384|
|Tuition Notes||2019 - 2020 Graded Scale for families with 2, 3, or 4 children. Wisconsin School Choice Tuition Assistance is available through a Scholarship Trust with application due April 15th for the upcoming year.|
|Admissions Director||Emily Berg|
|Admissions Associate||Terri Lancour|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Burlington Catholic School is a faith-filled community that is committed to nurturing the development of accademic excellence, and decated to serving others..
- Tuition Assistance is available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: K-8 | 302 students
225 W State Street
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-1515 0 K-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
198 Westridge Avenue
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-2377 0.7 PK-8
- Muskego Grades: PK-8 | 286 students
S66 W14325 Janesville Rd
Muskego, WI 53150
(414)422-0320 19.6 PK-8
- Waterford Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
(262)534-6066 7.1 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.