Burlington Catholic School, Inc.
- St. Charles Parish School is a vibrant, Catholic community dedicated to guiding the spiritual, academic, moral, and physical development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,384|
|Tuition Notes||2019 - 2020 Graded Scale for families with 2, 3, or 4 children. Wisconsin School Choice Tuition Assistance is available through a Scholarship Trust with application due April 15th for the upcoming year.|
|Admissions Director||Emily Berg|
|Admissions Associate||Terri Lancour|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Mission: Saint Charles Parish School is an educatinal extension of a parish community committed to Christian Message, Service, and Worship.
- Philosophy: We believe in Jesus Christ and His message. As a Christ-centered community, we will teach and model Catholic doctrine, tradition, and values.
- Tuition Assistance is available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: K-8 | 302 students
225 W State Street
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-1515 0 K-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
198 Westridge Avenue
Burlington, WI 53105
(262)763-2377 0.7 PK-8
- Muskego Grades: PK-8 | 286 students
S66 W14325 Janesville Rd
Muskego, WI 53150
(414)422-0320 19.6 PK-8
- Waterford Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
(262)534-6066 7.1 PK-8
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.