Catholic Central High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (262)763-1510 Ext. 225
- As a top college prep school in the SE Region of Wisconsin, Catholic Central High School has prided itself on bringing affordable private high school education with a moral baseline supported by the Catholic Church. Founded by The School Sisters of Notre Dame in 1920, CCHS boasts 51 State Championships, National Top 10% ACT Scores, aggressive tuition assistance that includes Racine and Wisconsin School Choice options and concurrent enrollment which allows for CC students to obtain college credits while in high schoool.
Catholic Central High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus, Language & Composition, Literature & Composition, Psychology, Psysics, US Government & Politics|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,900|
|Tuition Notes||$650 discount toward tuition for any student who is a member of one of our local member-parishes. We have aggressive tuition reduction scholarships available. CCHS is a Wisconsin and Racine County School Choice Approved School.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Karen Schwenn|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Marksmanship, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art & Service Club, Creative Writing, Drama Club, F.I.A.T (Faith In Action Team), Fishing Club, Forensics, Key Club, Model United Nations, NHS, Operation Click, Peer Mentoring, Pep Band, Ping Pong, Praise Band, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
- Through Faith, Knowledge and Tradition, Catholic Central HS not only teaches students how to learn but how to live.
- Deliberately small, CCHS takes pride in offering all students opportunities to "get involved" in the numerous athletic, academic and extracurricular courses and social clubs. A renewed commitment to the fine arts (Band and Theater), CC produces 2 theatrical productions per year and a number of band and ensemble community concerts which frequently brings the entire Burlington community together.
- A great way to find out more about CC Student life is to schedule a "shadow day" which takes you through the day-in-the-life of a Hilltopper while shadowing a current CCHS Student. Contact Admissions for more information.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Catholic Central High School also viewed these schools: St Francis De Sales Parish School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Geneva Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
130 Main Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-2778 9.3 PK-8
Catholic Central is a first class high school. Top notch academics, athletics and faith formation.
- Posted by Parent - George
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.