First Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of First Lutheran School is to assist parents in their God-given responsibilities, to provide a Christ-centered education to all children, to share the Gospel, and to teach the children to serve the Lord now and in eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,685|
|Tuition Notes||$2950 for students not members of our church.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Steve Haag|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band Lessons, Forensics, Musical, Piano Lessons
- For more information about our excellent school, please call 248-3374 to speak with our secretary or principal. Or you can email us at email@example.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Geneva Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
130 Main Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-2778 1.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 178.6 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 178.6 NS-8
First Lutheran in Lake Geneva is a wonderful school that uses God's Word as the basis for education. Our sons had a first-class education and were well-prepared for high school. They learned Christian values in a small school setting and the skills they needed to succeed as adults.
- Posted by Parent - Lake Geneva mom
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.