Hales Corners Lutheran School
- Hales Corners Lutheran Primary, Elementary School and Middle School, in partnership with the parents and the church family, provide a quality academic education to the children and nurture children in a Christian environment.
- The students are encouraged to develop their God given abilities and to become life long learners. Freed by the saving grace of Jesus Christ and moved by the Spirit, they will grow in their relationship with God, in responsibility, and in respect for others while serving God and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Resource teachers on staff|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||514 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call school for tuition costs|
|Admissions Director||Albert Amling|
|Admissions Associate||Crissy Peterson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band Instruction, Guitar Instructions, Handbells, Literature Club, Muscial, Student Council, Yearbook
- Welcome to Hales Corners Lutheran Elementary School! We live in an atmosphere of Christian love and support for one another. Our teachers are exceptional in their devotion to their students and the families that honor us with their presence. Our teachers have degrees and state certification. Many have Master's Degrees. Hales Corners Lutheran Elementary School is certified by the National Lutheran School Accreditation and the North Central Accreditation Commissions. Learning is fun! Our curriculum is designed by the teachers, with textbooks chosen to enhance the philosophy of education. We consider research results, examine innovative ideas and provide developmentally appropriate academic experiences. The Word of God is an essential part of every school day. Academic standardized testing confirms above average growth for our students in achievement beyond their innate ability, as well as progress several years beyond their grade level by the time they reach eighth grade. Hales Corners Lutheran Elementary School offers an exciting array of extra-curricular opportunities for children to develop physical, social, academic, and fine arts skills. Extra-curricular sports begin in 5th grade and include softball, basketball, cheerleading/dance, soccer, volleyball, and track & cross country. Clubs include Odyssey of the Mind, Literature Club, and Math Olympiads, Spelling Bee and History Bee. Music lessons include band instruments, guartar, piano, handbells, and choir. The faculty and support staff are committed to providing a quality Christian academic education with life skills based on the saving Gospel message of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. We are developing students who will make a contribution to society in His name. For further information or to schedule a tour, please call the school office at 414.529.6701.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
1619 Washington St.
Grafton, WI 53024
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
2461 N Murray Avenue and 2038 N. Bartlett Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
1520 South Cesar E. Chavez Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- ButlerGrades: PK-8 | 156 students
12801 W Fairmount Avenue
Butler, WI 53007
- JacksonGrades: PK-8 | 135 students
2740 Davids Star Dr
Jackson, WI 53037
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.