Oklahoma Avenue Lutheran School
- At Oklahoma Avenue Lutheran School, we offer a 5-day/all-day K4 and K5 program that extends through eighth grade.
- Our comprehensive course of study nurtures the growth of Christian faith and values in the pursuit of academic excellence.
- Emphasis is placed on reading, math, and thinkings skills. Spanish it taught in grades 5 through 8.
- The physical well-being of the individual is included in physical education, health and crafts.
- Appreciation or the fine arts, music, drama, and art is also provided on a regular basis.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child as a unique gift of God.
- Lutheran Schools have a long tradition of dedication to children and their families as well as an excellent record of academic achievement.
- We are looking forward to continuing this tradition as we seek to grow and become a positive force in the growth of Christian Education in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.7 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 8.5 PK-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.