Oklahoma Avenue Lutheran School
- At Oklahoma Avenue Lutheran School, we offer a 5-day/all-day K4 and K5 program that extends through eighth grade.
- Our comprehensive course of study nurtures the growth of Christian faith and values in the pursuit of academic excellence.
- Emphasis is placed on reading, math, and thinkings skills. Spanish it taught in grades 5 through 8.
- The physical well-being of the individual is included in physical education, health and crafts.
- Appreciation or the fine arts, music, drama, and art is also provided on a regular basis.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child as a unique gift of God.
- Lutheran Schools have a long tradition of dedication to children and their families as well as an excellent record of academic achievement.
- We are looking forward to continuing this tradition as we seek to grow and become a positive force in the growth of Christian Education in our area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.7 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 8.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.