Our Lady Queen Of Peace School
- The mission of Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School is to provide an atmosphere of learning that pursues academic excellence and Christian service through the message of the Gospel.
- Knowing that every child is capable of learning, we need to ensure that no child is left behind.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace exists to provide a well-rounded education through an exciting and enthusiastic learning environment, focusing on Christian values and Catholic beliefs.
- We commit ourselves to the mission of joining with parents, the primary educators, and the parish community to bring the Good News and love of Jesus to all of our children, and to strive to prepare all students for a lifetime of learning.
- As a staff, we encourage students to reach for their highest potential, to model Gospel values, and make both an integral part of the curriculum.
- In creating a positive climate, students are helped to grow in discipline, in a positive self-image and in living their Catholic Faith, as a model to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy blue slacks, white/lt blue/navy blue polo shirt, Mayfair plaid jumper/skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,195|
|Tuition Notes||Subsidized Tuition for one child is $2,195. Discount for families with more than one child attending OLQP. Non-Subsidized tuition for one child is $4,300. No discount for non-subsidized tuition. OLQP is a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Janet Orlowski|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Genevieve Herro|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 1-8 | 112 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414)476-0751 4.5 1-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414)744-1214 2.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.8 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 0.9 PK-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.