Blessed Sacrament School
- In partnership with the parent community, we the faculty of Blessed Sacrament School are committed to educating each child holistically.
- We foster faith, honor, respect and responsibility in a Roman Catholic environment through stewardship of the mission of teaching given to us by Jesus Christ.
- We, the faculty, believe that each child is a unique creation of God.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We will work as partners with parents to help children grow holistically (spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally) at home and in school.
- We believe that optimum growth occurs when each child, along with his or her family, participates actively and responsibly in the prayer life and educational process of our school.
- We facilitate and promote holistic growth in a Roman Catholic educational environment which proclaims belief in Jesus Christ, celebrates life and its events through Eucharistic worship of God, asks forgiveness of all within the community, encourages service to all, and recognizes our call to be responsible stewards of the earth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,175|
|Tuition Notes||For one child tuition is $2175, for two children $3875, 3 or more $4875.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Degen|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Safety Cadets
Arts and Music Programs:
- We do participate in the Milwaukee Choice Program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stevens Point Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
1919 Wyatt Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
(715)344-5660 132.7 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 7.7 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 8.5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 154 students
5501 N 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)466-0470 9.1 K-9
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.