St Pauls Lutheran School
- With Christ as our center, the community of St. Paul's Lutheran School exists to equip children academically and prepare them spiritually to witness and serve.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School exists to nurture and stengthen the Christian faith, reinforce Christian values of students and families through the teaching of God's word, promote academic achievement, develop talents and encourage Christian witness and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 2.2 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
5301 W Washington Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)774-2200 3.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 204 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414)425-2040 3.3 K-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.