Mary Queen Of Saints Catholic Academy
- We provide quality, faith based education for K3 through 8th grade.
- Supported by and supporting the Catholic parishes of West Allis/West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we joyfully welcome all children to our care.
- We, the Christian Community of Mary Queen of Saints Catholic Academy, a collaboration of the West Allis and West Milwaukee parishes, are called to integrate the Teachings of Jesus Christ into the spiritual, academic, and social development of each individual.
- We believe that the development of the individual student to his/her fullest potential is the shared responsibility of home, school, and faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is divided into 10 monthly payments from Aug. to May|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Forensics, Scouts|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak CreekGrades: PK-8 | 48 students
8537 S Pennsylvania Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 264 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
3100 W Parnell Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
- SussexGrades: PK-8 | 23 students
W240n6145 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.