Good Shepherds Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Good Shepherds Lutheran School serves 97 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of Good Shepherds Lutheran School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-12 | 217 students
8420 W Beloit Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53227
(414)327-4200 2 PK-12
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 204 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414)425-2040 4.4 K-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
146 Mound Street
Berlin, WI 54923
(920)361-0555 80 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1650 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)782-3040 6 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
13445 Hampton Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)781-7140 6.4 PK-8
Good Shepherd's Lutheran provides a quality Christ-centered education. The principal greets the students every day, the teachers are friendly, and my kids love going to school. They provide a variety of activities along with an eduacation founded in Christian beliefs.
- Posted by Parent - diane
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.