Catholic East Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Catholic East Elementary School Photo #2 - Member of the Seton Catholic School NetworkSeton Catholic Schools provides the transformational educational system to overcome social and academic challenges to help students, educators, and families reach their full God-given potential.
- The Mission of Catholic East Elementary School, a richly diverse Catholic Community, is to pursue academic excellence, nurture strong moral development and foster lifelong learning through living out the Gospel values.
- This means excellence in faith and academics, as well as an excellent learning environment. This means excellence in teaching as well as excellent facilities. Our caring staff meets the needs of our 275 diverse students.
- We are located on Milwaukee's unique East Side with a K3-1st grade campus located at 2038 N. Bartlett Avenue and a 2nd-8th grade campus located at 2461 N. Murray Avenue
- We are partners with and supported by the parishes of Three Holy Women, SS. Peter & Paul, Old St. Mary's, Our Lady of Divine Providence and the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,987|
|Tuition Notes||The annual tuition is $2,987 for parishioners for Grades K4-8. The non-parishioner rate is $3,914 for K4-8. There is a 25 percent discount K4-8 for a second child and 45% for a third child K4-8. Tuition for our full day K3 is $4,095.|
|Admissions Director||Kristen Dahlgren|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Forensics Club, Girl Scouts, Rosary Club, Tablesetters Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Pius Fine Arts Music Lessons
- Please visit our website, www.catholiceast.org, for the latest information about Catholic East - We Pray! We Serve! We Learn!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 39 students
5335 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
(414)543-3580 7 K-9
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
2217 S 99th St
Milwaukee, WI 53227
(414)321-8780 8.6 PK-8
I am a proud parent of several Catholic East students. I value the richly diverse student body, innovative curriculum such as Words Their Way and Engage NY Math. I love that my kids have art, gym and music every week with dedicated teachers. I love that the Catholic Faith is infused in all we do at Catholic East!
- Posted by Parent - SParlier
Not merely facts and figures, as all schools are expected to offer, but my Catholic education taught me to grow alongside people completely different from me. I encountered the entire city of Milwaukee in my kindergarten classroom. I met children of all circumstance, of all backgrounds, of different family structures, faiths, practices, and I was taught to embrace this structure, this patchwork of people as beautiful. I was taught to build more than coexistence but friendship and connection, to find that the differences, though initially restricting or uncomfortable, create further understanding and greater depth to a relationship. Most importantly, I was taught that any child, no matter their color, creed, or custom is to be respected as a child of God, and to build bridges instead of walls.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Grace
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.