Tel: (414) 425-1943
Our team is passionate about children. We all care about each child that we take of.
Most of us have children of our own and know how difficult it is to leave your child in the care of others.
We want to make you, as parents, as comfortable as possible entrusting us with you most precious possession.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our center! At our school we believe in developing the whole child. This means that we support your child through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We do this in many different ways including learning through play and real life experiences. We invite you to stop on by so that you can experience what many of our other families have over the years. We're looking forward to providing for you the quality care and learning experiences that your child deserves.
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe, healthy and happy. Our designated Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie continues to support our staff, families and children with all standards of health and safety. Ms. Debbie is also our cook and maintains all regulations and policies in the kitchen and the center. Since the center was built in 1988, it has been well-maintained and has stood the test of time.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NACCRRA, W2 Wisconsin Shares Program
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Greenfield KinderCare is Martin Luther High School (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Jacobi Evangelical Lutheran School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414) 425-2040 0 PK-8
- Greendale Grades: 9-12 | 593 students
5201 S 76th St
Greendale, WI 53129
(414) 421-4000 0.8 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-7 | 20 students
7824 W Waterford Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53220
(414) 578-0689 1.1 PK-7
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.