- Our team is passionate about children. We all care about each child that we take of.
- Most of us have children of our own and know how difficult it is to leave your child in the care of others.
- We want to make you, as parents, as comfortable as possible entrusting us with you most precious possession.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our center! At our school we believe in developing the whole child. This means that we support your child through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We do this in many different ways including learning through play and real life experiences. We invite you to stop on by so that you can experience what many of our other families have over the years. We're looking forward to providing for you the quality care and learning experiences that your child deserves.
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe, healthy and happy. Our designated Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie continues to support our staff, families and children with all standards of health and safety. Ms. Debbie is also our cook and maintains all regulations and policies in the kitchen and the center. Since the center was built in 1988, it has been well-maintained and has stood the test of time.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NACCRRA, W2 Wisconsin Shares Program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 204 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414)425-2040 0 K-8
- Greendale Grades: 9-12 | 447 students
5201 S 76th St
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)421-4000 0.8 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.