- Our team is passionate about children. We all care about each child that we take of.
- Most of us have children of our own and know how difficult it is to leave your child in the care of others.
- We want to make you, as parents, as comfortable as possible entrusting us with you most precious possession.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our center! At our school we believe in developing the whole child. This means that we support your child through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We do this in many different ways including learning through play and real life experiences. We invite you to stop on by so that you can experience what many of our other families have over the years. We're looking forward to providing for you the quality care and learning experiences that your child deserves.
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe, healthy and happy. Our designated Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie continues to support our staff, families and children with all standards of health and safety. Ms. Debbie is also our cook and maintains all regulations and policies in the kitchen and the center. Since the center was built in 1988, it has been well-maintained and has stood the test of time.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NACCRRA, W2 Wisconsin Shares Program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 204 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414)425-2040 0 K-8
Greendale Grades: 9-12 | 447 students
5201 S 76th St
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)421-4000 0.8 9-12
Hales Corners Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
9553 West Edgerton Avenue
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)425-3100 0.8 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.