Hales Corners KinderCare
Our teaching staff is made up of early childhood educators who participate in ongoing professional development.
All of our teachers are required to have current training in SIDS, Shaken Baby Syndrome, CPR, First Aid and Child Abuse and Neglect.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center located in Franklin, Wisconsin near Hales Corners! We are proud to be accredited through the National Association for the Education of Young Children, as well as maintain a 5 star rating through the state of Wisconsin's YoungStar program! Please call us to set up a time to visit our center, meet our wonderful teachers, and see how everything we do is designed for learning!
- We have a safe and secure building that requires all individuals to enter a code in the keypad entry system. We encourage families to keep the code private and to have any authorized individuals ring the door bell so that we can check their ID and ensure they have permission to pick up. We have a large play yard that is fenced and divided so that the younger and older children play separately in areas that are developmentally appropriate and safe. We take great pride in having a clean and sanitary environment for children to play and learn.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Wisconsin Shared (W-2), county subsidies
Endorse Hales Corners KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.