At our New Berlin KinderCare, all of the teachers are dedicated to providing the highest quality early education for your child.
We feel the on-going relationships between teachers and parents enable our children to exceed and thrive.
It's through our passion and dedication for children and families that we demonstrate quality education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to our NAEYC Accredited New Berlin
KinderCare! We are the place for your child to learn, laugh, grow,
and have fun! Come on in for a tour and see what learning looks
We have tremendously trained teachers to help your child develop individually and in a group setting. We offer a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment for children as young as six weeks old. Our curriculum, developed by Early Childhood Education experts, focuses on your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development to help prepare them for Kindergarten.
We value strong-bonded relationships with our families. We believe through open, daily communication our teachers and Center Management partner with families to help inspire the joy of learning.
- The health and safety of the children in our care is of the utmost importance. The safety starts at the front door, with a security-code access door. We adhere to strict pick-up procedures, based on each family's written requests. Our center is set back from the street away from traffic and all playgrounds are fenced-in and locked. Also, new teachers are put through an extensive national background check including validating references obtained. All buses use a "child reminder system" to ensure that children are accounted for during transportation. Our center promotes a healthy environment in many ways too. Children and adults wash their hands numerous times a day, toys are sanitized frequently and we follow a daily and weekly cleaning and sanitizing checklist.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- W2 and others as necessary; most people will refer to program as W2, but program is officially called 'Wisconsin Shares'.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for New Berlin KinderCare?
The application deadline for New Berlin KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Berlin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.