Brookfield Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- BCS is a nondenominational Christian school, offering Grades 3K-8. We began in 1964 with just 19 students, and today we serve more than 260 students from surrounding communities.
- IN FAITH WE BEGAN...IN FAITH WE GO FORWARD continues to be our motto and our commitment to the Brookfield Christian School family.
- Our Mission Statement: Brookfield Christian School offers a Christ-centered education that prepares students to learn, to lead, and to serve faithfully in God`s world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource Teacher on Staff|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website or contact the school for current tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Jill Baker|
|Endowment Size||$1 million|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Middle School Student Council, Middle School Yearbook Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Praise Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Little Eagles Basketball, Little Eagles Volleyball
- For detailed information on admission to Brookfield Christian School, please visit the admissions page on our website: http://www.brookfieldchristian.org/admissions.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1650 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)782-3040 3.3 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
13445 Hampton Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)781-7140 2.1 PK-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
146 Mound Street
Berlin, WI 54923
(920)361-0555 75.3 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 15.8 NS-8
- Elm Grove Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
945 Terrace Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
(262)797-2970 2.5 PK-8
All three of our kids attended BCS, and we cannot say enough about the school community, dedicated teachers and strong foundation it provided for our kids, both academically and spiritually. It's like a family. Wouldn't have wanted to send them anywhere else. So grateful for this school.
- Posted by Parent - Acaha
As a parent of a child in second grade and 4K, I would highly recommend Brookfield Christian School. Our school develops the whole child; academics and character development have equal importance. The staff at BCS is exceptional and caring. The community is a place to nurture growing children and prepare them for academic success.
- Posted by Parent - karen
We highly recommend Brookfield Christian School. Faith is integrated into everyday learning, the teachers are fantastic, and the school community feels like family. In addition to excellent academics, there are many opportunities for students to develop their identity - leadership, service, athletics, and various extracurriculars. Our child who has already graduated is excelling in the local public high school.
- Posted by Parent - 4wiba
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.