St John Vianney School
- We, as members of St. John Vianney Parish School of the Milwaukee Archdiocese, are God's people living in community and rooted in the Gospel message of love and service.
- Relying on the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are growing in knowledge and experience: of God's presence, of others, and ourselves and of all creation.
- We value and work for peace and justice, recognizing our responsibility as stewards of a global society.
- St. John Vianney School strives to be a vibrant Catholic School, integrated into the life of the parish.
- Parents are active members of the parish. We value good liturgy, strong sacramental preparation, daily prayer, meaningful religious experiences and religion lessons.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,120|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for parish members. The amount is $4940 for non-parish members.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 2.6 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-12 | 867 students
3462 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-3200 2.1 PK-12
- New Berlin Grades: NS-8 | 416 students
3875 S 159th Street
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)786-7331 5.6 NS-8
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
W280N2101 Prospect Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)691-0460 7.5 PK-8
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.