Brookfield North KinderCare
Tel: (262) 783-4199
Brookfield North KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's wellbeing, happiness, and growth.
Caring for and educating children is more than a job for us.
It is an opportunity for us to reach each and every child in a way that positively impacts their world.
We are here to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity inside each and every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Brookfield North KinderCare in
Brookfield, where we are more than a daycare. Excitingly, a child's
first school experience sets the foundation for their future
academic success. It is not only our responsibility; it's our
privilege to make sure your child has the best experience and the
strongest foundation possible. Our curriculum is geared towards
Kindergarten readiness. From our Infant Program all the way up to
our School Age Program, our children are active participants within
their own education. We believe in a balanced approach to learning,
giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they
develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
Here at KinderCare Learning Centers, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child-development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Come visit us today! We would love to show you around our school while introducing you to our team.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Brookfield North KinderCare is Brookfield Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Dominic Elementary School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262) 783-7565 0.7 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-12 | 867 students
3462 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262) 783-3200 1.3 PK-12
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 781-7437 1.5 PK-8
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
W156 N5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 781-3520 1.9 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-K | 21 students
16945 W North Ave
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 784-8817 2.1 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.