Brookfield North KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's wellbeing, happiness, and growth.
Caring for and educating children is more than a job for us.
It is an opportunity for us to reach each and every child in a way that positively impacts their world.
We are here to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome totheBrookfield NorthKinderCare in
Brookfield, where we are more than a daycare. Excitingly, a child's
first school experience sets the foundation for their future
academic success. It is not only our responsibility; it's our
privilege to make sure your child has the best experience and the
strongest foundation possible. Our curriculum is geared towards
Kindergarten readiness. From our Infant Program all the way up to
our School Age Program, our children are active participants within
their own education. We believe in a balanced approach to learning,
giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they
develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
Here at KinderCare Learning Centers, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child-development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Come visit us today! We would love to show you around our school while introducing you to our team.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brookfield North KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brookfield North KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brookfield North KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.