St. Boniface Elementary School
- The mission of St. Boniface School is to educate each child within the context of Catholic Christian values.
- Each child will recognize, accept, and respect God in others, actively participate in worship and prayer services, and respond to human needs within our school, our parish, and the global community.
- We believe that we are part of the St. Boniface Community, called to teach a quality Catholic Christian curriculum, parents have the primary responsibility for their child's education and faith formation, we have the responsibility to encourage children’s growth in their relationship with God, that a partnership between the school and family is essential, every child has unique abilities and can learn in an academic program of excellence, in providing a religious atmosphere stressing the value of the gospel in daily life through respect of self and others, and in living out God’s word through service to others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform required for grades 1-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Destination Imagination, Environmental Club, Forensics, Girl Scouts, Jump Rope Club|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 139.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 139.5 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 69.3 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 73 PK-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.