St. Mary Parish School
- St. Mary Parish School has a rich history within the community of Menomonee Falls.
- Over 30,000 students have graduated from the school during its 90-year history.
- At the annual meeting on January 1, 1916, the parish leadership approved plans to build the original school consisting of 2 classrooms, a hall and convent living quarters.
- The doors opened in September 1916 and the first class of two students graduated in 1919.
- Enrollment grew steadily over the years and over time additional classrooms and space were constructed.
- Today, St. Mary Parish School is poised to continue its long history of serving the families and children of Menomonee Falls.
- The addition of a state-of-the art science lab, new Kindergarten classrooms and other remodeling components planned for the school will position our school to continue its mission for our next generation of students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech via Public School System|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(red plaid jumper or skirts for girls and navy blue/khaki pants and white or blue polos for boys and girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,035|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rates 2010-11 K5-8th grade: $3035 per child (multiple child discounts available) K4 (5 half days): $2300 K3 (2 half day): $1000 K4 (3 half day): $1400|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Joyner|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
2600 Summit Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 431 students
5635 N Santa Monica Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Fox PointGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
7600 N Port Washington Rd
Fox Point, WI 53217
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
4119 N 81st St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
3434 N 38th St
Milwaukee, WI 53216
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?