Main Street KinderCare
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We are proud to offer one of the area's highest quality educational programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children (through 12 years of age). We are honored that you are interested in us for your child's education and care. Our programs provide a rich, nurturing environment for your child's cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth. Here, learning is fun, children are respected, and our teachers work in partnership with families to develop each child. Our staff members welcome the opportunity to meet with you at any time to discuss your child's progress, growth and development. We also invite you to share your suggestions and concerns with us. You know your child better than anyone else, and we value your ideas and insights. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child. If there is anything we can do to improve our program or services, please feel free to speak with the center managers, Alison or Tanya. Thank you for your interest in our center!
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a Daily Cleaning Checklist to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, State Assistance
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Main Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for Main Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Main Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.