Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 312 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bethlehem Lutheran School philosophy is the Holy Bible is God's true message, which proclaims the Law of Gospel for all. This message gives direction in this life, and more importantly, it offers to everyone the certain hope of an eternal life through Jesus Christ. As members of Christ's family, we seek to encourage children in this saving truth. While developing trust in the Savior, we also seek to encourage every child's use of their God-given abilities so they might glorify their Lord through lives of service and praise. Thanks to the blessing of our Lord and the efforts of many, our "two-campus school" is progressing beautifully. The enrollment of Bethlehem has grown dramatically over the past years. Our goal has been to provide for this exciting growth while maintaining a warm, "family" atmosphere in a school offering quality, Christian education. To that end our church constructed a brand new school building in Germantown which was completed in early 2001. In the fall of 2001, we began our first year as a two-campus school.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School often compared to?
Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Grace Evangelical Lutheran School by visitors of our site.
What is Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School's ranking?
Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards