Silver Spring Day Care Center
- For over forty-nine years, Silver Spring Neighborhood Center has been a stabilizing presence for Milwaukee's northwest side.
- Established in 1958, Silver Spring Neighborhood Center is a private, not-for-profit organization committed to strengthening and enriching the Westlawn and neighboring community and its residents by providing comprehensive and collaborative programs and services which community residents identify and are responsive to changing community needs.
- We are dedicated to helping individuals grow socially, emotionally, and academically to enable them to become self-sufficient, contributing members of society, Preserving and strengthening the family where it is threatened by an unfavorable environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
(414)578-1788 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
6100 W Hampton Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)464-5410 0.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
3721 N 21st St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)873-8240 3.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.