Silver Spring Day Care Center
- For over forty-nine years, Silver Spring Neighborhood Center has been a stabilizing presence for Milwaukee's northwest side.
- Established in 1958, Silver Spring Neighborhood Center is a private, not-for-profit organization committed to strengthening and enriching the Westlawn and neighboring community and its residents by providing comprehensive and collaborative programs and services which community residents identify and are responsive to changing community needs.
- We are dedicated to helping individuals grow socially, emotionally, and academically to enable them to become self-sufficient, contributing members of society, Preserving and strengthening the family where it is threatened by an unfavorable environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
(414)578-1788 1.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
6100 W Hampton Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)464-5410 0.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
3721 N 21st St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)873-8240 3.5 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.