Thank you for your interest in our 76th Street KinderCare! All of our teachers are here because they have a passion for nurturing and educating their children.
They are always busy planning, preparing and implementing lessons and activities that provide the children with fun and exciting experiences on a daily basis.
Our current staff members have over 130 years of combined teaching experience in the Early Childhood Education field, proving that they love what they do!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is nationally accredited with NAEYC and we are a level five on the Youngstar program through the state of Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in both our staff retention as well as our parent retention. We are passionate about customer service and developing strong family relationships. Finding the right place - and the right people - for your child's education and care is a big decision. To help your family with this choice we would love to have you meet our teachers, see our classrooms and learn more about our center and programs. I look forward to meeting your family and introducing you to ours. Susan Rommel - Center Director
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our
parents are points of pride. Being on a main thoroughfare we offer
secure playgrounds with eight-foot fences. From daily sign-in to
strict parent /guardian identification and single keypad access, we
maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and
maintenance schedules leave nothing to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA and WI State (W2)
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for 76th Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for 76th Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse 76th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.