76th Street KinderCare
76th Street KinderCare Photo #2 - Infant Classroom: A Great Start Goes A Long Way Babies learn something new every day. Their days are filled with firsts. We provide infants with a safe and nurturing environment that sets the foundation for learning about the world around them.
76th Street KinderCare Photo #3 - Discovery Preschool Classroom: Look What I Can Do Two-year-olds have newly discovered senses of independence: they want to dress, feed and express themselves. Our program give children the freedom to explore their independence while offering them the structure needed to build positive learning behaviors and prepare thme for preschool
76th Street KinderCare Photo #4 - Preschool Classroom: Everyday Is Something New Preschoolers are ready to take on the world. We build upon that confidence by providing activities that encourage exploration and discovery. We develop their skills in reading, math, and science.
76th Street KinderCare Photo #5 - Prekindergarten Classroom: The Learning Journey Prekindergarten children are thirsty for knowledge and soak it up like a sponge. Our program gives children the freedom to solve problems as they develop skills in areas such as reading math, language, literacy and scientific thinking.
76th Street KinderCare Photo #6 - School Age Classroom Our Catch the Wave program helps school-age children develop a sense of who they are and what they can do. We promote collaboration, positive group interaction, give children a choice in daily planning, and encourage independent learning. Additionally, children will enjoy our exciting activities, hands-on exploration, and daily homework time.
Thank you for your interest in our 76th Street KinderCare! All of our teachers are here because they have a passion for nurturing and educating their children.
They are always busy planning, preparing and implementing lessons and activities that provide the children with fun and exciting experiences on a daily basis.
Our current staff members have over 130 years of combined teaching experience in the Early Childhood Education field, proving that they love what they do!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is nationally accredited with NAEYC and we are a level five on the Youngstar program through the state of Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in both our staff retention as well as our parent retention. We are passionate about customer service and developing strong family relationships. Finding the right place - and the right people - for your child's education and care is a big decision. To help your family with this choice we would love to have you meet our teachers, see our classrooms and learn more about our center and programs. I look forward to meeting your family and introducing you to ours. Susan Rommel - Center Director
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our
parents are points of pride. Being on a main thoroughfare we offer
secure playgrounds with eight-foot fences. From daily sign-in to
strict parent /guardian identification and single keypad access, we
maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and
maintenance schedules leave nothing to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and WI State (W2)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse 76th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.