Grades: Nursery School-PK | 80 students
- The teachers and staff members at Rocky Hill KinderCare are very passionate about educating and nurturing the children in their care.
- The average tenure of our staff is five years and we have a number of staff members who have been here 10 years or more! Most of our teachers have a Bachelor's Degree, Child Development Associate's Credential or are currently pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- We strive for excellence through continuing education.
- All members of our team participate in biannual professional development trainings as well as monthly staff meetings to further expand their knowledge of current initiatives in the early childhood field.
- Our center thrives from our teacherâ€™s dedication to and enthusiasm for educating young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- Welcome to Cromwell Avenue KinderCare in Rocky Hill. We believe in
developing the whole child by providing hands-on learning
experiences that promote social, emotional, cognitive and physical
development. Your children will not only have a safe, secure and
stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a
team of child development experts who have a true passion for
educating and nurturing children. With designated learning
centers such as dramatic play, blocks, and science & sensory in
every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play
and child-initiated discovery. Large and small group activities
allow our teachers to focus their attention on more individualized
instruction and skill building.
find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of
carefully selected materials, written labels, language charts and
literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print,
develop early literacy and writing skills. Our expertly designed
classrooms and lesson plans help to prepare your child for success
in school and beyond.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents is one of our top priorities. Our building is only accessible from the front door which is secured by a coded entry system where only authorized family members are given the code to enter. All other visitors will be greeted by a staff member before they are allowed access to our classrooms. Our playgrounds are enclosed within securely locked fencing to ensure security. There is a staff member certified in CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration on site at all times and we provide our teachers with certification classes as needed in accordance to state standards. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Lisa, conducts daily playground checks to make certain our center is ready for your child to participate in our program safely. She also conducts monthly fire and disaster drills to ensure our staff and children are familiar with our emergency procedures. We also have an on call facilities technician who is available to address any issues that may arise.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care For Kids (CCA), DCF
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rocky HillGrades: PK-KG | 59 students
303 Cromwell Ave
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
CromwellGrades: PK-KG | 45 students
Po Box 131
Cromwell, CT 06416
143 Pascone Place
Newington, CT 06111
WethersfieldGrades: K-9 | 423 students
581 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
CromwellGrades: 7-12 | 88 students
60 Hicksville Rd
Cromwell, CT 06416
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.