Grades: 4-11 | 62 students
- All YMCA programs for kids, teens, adults and families are built upon our core values.
- Today, more than 40 languages are spoken in Ys across the United States.
- But no matter which language is spoken, all communicate our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith, just as they do in each of the 120 countries around the world where people can find a Y to call their own.
- The Akron Area YMCA continues to build strong kids, strong families, strong communities with seven full-time Early Care and Education Centers, more than 30 before and after school sites, six membership branches, and the Phoenix alternative learning school in Medina and East Akron.
- YMCA mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-11|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AkronGrades: 1-12 | 15 students
3603 Carper Ave
Akron, OH 44312
Cuyahoga FallsGrades: 7-12 | 852 students
4687 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224
StowGrades: 9-12 | 1068 students
4550 Wyoga Lake Road
Stow, OH 44224
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.