- ECLC of New Jersey, an accredited nonprofit school, provides special education for children ages 5 thru 21.
- Our children have severe learning and/or language disabilities, autism, or multiple disabilities.
- Students come to ECLC when their local public school determines that an out of district placement is indicated.
- At our two campuses, Chatham and HoHoKus, we serve over 300 students from 11 counties in New Jersey.
- We also serve an additional 110 young adults with Community Personnel Services (CPS), our supported employment program.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.