Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
- Elmwood Baptist Academy has more than forty years of experience in "Private Christian" education.
- We offer "ABeka Curriculum" with Phonics and a strong emphasis on reading for all students 4 years old through & 4th Grade Students.
- For students beyond 4th grade, children are placed at the exact point of academic ability by diagnostic testing.
- We provide goal setting and character building opportunities to student and stress uniqueness of the individual.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||50 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Solid Color Polo Shirt, Dress slacks for boys, modest, loose fitting, below the knee skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,290|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age. Tuition discounts available for families with multiple children.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joshua Lehman|
|Admissions Associate||Connie Kish|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Elmwood Baptist Academy has more than forty years experience in "Private Christian" education. We offer "ABeka Curriculum" with Phonics and a strong emphasis on reading for all students 4 years old through & 4th Grade Students. For students beyond 4th grade, children are placed at the exact point of academic ability by diagnostic testing. We provide goal setting and character building opportunities to student and stress uniqueness of the individual.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrightonGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
1400 Skeel St
Brighton, CO 80601
DenverGrades: PK-12 | 265 students
12000 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80234
WestminsterGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
3050 W 76th Ave
Westminster, CO 80030
WestminsterGrades: KG-12 | 65 students
5255 W 98th Ave
Westminster, CO 80020
WestminsterGrades: NS-12 | 314 students
3455 W 83rd Ave
Westminster, CO 80031
This may only be my son's first year at Elmwood Baptist Academy, but I can say with excitement that I very much look forward to where his educational career will take him. Whether that's in the simple events like his first field trip coming up or going to the Regional Competitions in the years to follow and watching him excel in greatness for his school. I have great anticipation for his time at Elmwood Baptist Academy and I greatly recommend this school to other parents because it has the morals, the people, the education and the spiritual walk that all parents should want for their children.
- Posted by Parent - bibli
My family has had our children at Elmwood for years now. The quality of education is amazing and the teachers are tremendous. They are so willing to help the students and challenge them to achieve the best possible.
- Posted by Parent - jcmus
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.