Grades: PK-K | 117 students
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, and providing before and after school care for 6-12 year old.
- Your Kindergarten student will be taught from a Fully Accredited Curriculum that is based on a blend of phonics and whole language taught by a certified teacher, Be in a classroom with Low Student to Teacher ratio, Be surrounded by state-of-the-art, computer based learning programs in both their classroom and the computer lab.
- be involved in an innovative, individualized learning program.
- be working with Houghton Mifflin's creative learning series, "The Literature Experience", and its companion, "The Mathematics Experience".
- Have his/her progress monitored throughout the year.
- be eligible to participate in all our extra-curricular activities, Enjoy the use of both our indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount LaurelGrades: NS-K | 98 students
2026d Briggs Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Mount HollyGrades: NS-8 | 217 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
MarltonGrades: PK-KG | 29 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
Mount LaurelGrades: K | 39 students
1401 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Cherry HillGrades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.