- The Fei Tian Academy of the Arts is a place where moral values are integrated into the artistic and academic curriculum.
- It aims to educate the whole person by placing equal emphasis on professional skills and knowledge, cultural study, and character development.
- Fei Tian strives to provide an uplifting environment of learning and self improvement for its students and staff alike based on Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance C the guiding principles of Falun Dafa.
- Fei Tian Academy of the Arts promotes cultural awareness and appreciation of traditional arts through performances, exhibits, workshops, publications, and various productions.
- Thus, students have many opportunities to perform and showcase their talents throughout the year.
- Fei Tian also offers a rigorous academic curriculum, from grades five through twelve, in the areas of English and Chinese language arts, social studies, mathematics and science, and other required subjects.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Fei Tian Academy Of The Arts also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School.
As a student dancer, I am really impressed by the dance classrooms. I wish I could have started dancing in these kind of facilities.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Patrick