- First Baptist Church School's mission is academic excellence with a Christian perspective.
- The purpose of First Baptist Church School is to provide a premier Christian education, preparing students for academic sucess with a strong spiritual foundation.
- Our school is fully accredited and has a long tradition of helping students achieve their highest potential.
- Academic excellence is our standard, but not the only standard for our student.
- Rather than a secular perspective, our school offers a clearly Christian world view.
- We encourage the discovery of Biblical truths so that students can learn about God's purpose for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Maack|
|Admissions Associate||Beverly Rawls|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Goose CreekGrades: PK-12 | 811 students
104 Charger Drive
Goose Creek, SC 29486
Mount PleasantGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
681 McCants Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
North CharlestonGrades: PK-12 | 313 students
7800 Northside Dr
North Charleston, SC 29420
CharlestonGrades: PK-8 | 81 students
15 Crosscreek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
CharlestonGrades: 1-12 | 898 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407