Grades: 1-8 | 15 students
- Forestdale Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Woodstock Seventh-day Adventist Church in connection with the Northern New England Conference Office of Education.
- Christian education is Christ centered; a likeness to Christ in character is the aim of Forestdale Seventh-day Adventist education.
- It is the endeavor of Forestdale School to provide the setting, the inducement, and the opportunity for the individual conversion-growth experience.
- It is the purpose of the school to assist the home and the church, stressing intellectual, physical and character development which can culminate in service to God and man.
- It is the purpose of the school to teach obedience to its principles.
- An atmosphere is provided in which the students may become acquainted with Jesus as the Christ.
- No religious test is required of any student upon entering.
- It is expected that all who present themselves for enrollment assert their respect and honor for the religious principles on which the school is founded.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HebronGrades: 6-12 | 262 students
PO Box 309
Hebron, ME 04238
South ParisGrades: K-12 | 43 students
10 E Main St
South Paris, ME 04281
NorwayGrades: K-6 | 21 students
Po Box 2037
Norway, ME 04268
DixfieldGrades: KG-6 | 6 students
Po Box 605
Dixfield, ME 04224
RumfordGrades: PK-7 | 64 students
115 Maine Ave
Rumford, ME 04276
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.