Grades: PK-10 | 118 students
- The purpose of Friendship House is to provide a continuum of quality programs and services designed to enhance the emotional, behavioral and social well-being of children and families in the communities we serve.
- Adapting to society's ever-changing needs will enable Friendship House to sustain this mission as it has since its founding in 1871.
- Friendship House offers a full range of programs and services for at-risk children, as well as for boys and girls with emotional difficulties and their families.
- Services are provided for infants to teens, through ten programs at twelve locations in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Friendship House programs are child-centered, family-focused and take an inclusive approach in consideration for the child's complete needs.
- Friendship House has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- We maintain accreditation voluntarily because we care deeply about these children and we know successful treatment requires continuous improvement as mandated by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations standards.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.