Grades: PK-10 | 118 students
- The purpose of Friendship House is to provide a continuum of quality programs and services designed to enhance the emotional, behavioral and social well-being of children and families in the communities we serve.
- Adapting to society's ever-changing needs will enable Friendship House to sustain this mission as it has since its founding in 1871.
- Friendship House offers a full range of programs and services for at-risk children, as well as for boys and girls with emotional difficulties and their families.
- Services are provided for infants to teens, through ten programs at twelve locations in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Friendship House programs are child-centered, family-focused and take an inclusive approach in consideration for the child's complete needs.
- Friendship House has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- We maintain accreditation voluntarily because we care deeply about these children and we know successful treatment requires continuous improvement as mandated by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations standards.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.