Grades: 9-12 | 490 students
- Georgetown Visitation, founded in 1799, is a college preparatory school dedicated to the education of young women from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a faith-centered community which is focused on educational excellence and is rooted in the Roman Catholic faith and Salesian tradition.
- Our mission is to empower our students to meet the demands and challenges of a rapidly changing and morally complex world.
- Enriching co-curricular and Christian service programs complement the academic and spiritual life of the school and encourage our students to develop into intellectually mature and morally responsible women of faith, vision and purpose.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: 4-12 | 590 students
Mount Saint Alban
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1075 students
4530 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007
WashingtonGrades: 9-12 | 500 students
4300 Harewood Rd Ne
Washington, DC 20017
BladensburgGrades: 9-12 | 570 students
5715 Emerson Street
Bladensburg, MD 20710
Hi , Im Brittany bennett , I am a 16 year old seeking to attend your private school . My Recent High School Was Cardozo Senior High School . My Favorite Subjuct Is English , I Danced As A Flag Girl For Cardozo's Band . I''ve Never Really Been In A Sport While In High School But I Am Looking forward to see what good offers you have I hope my review was legit because I am really looking forward to becoming a student at your School , hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions for me feel free to email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org thanks for your time.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - benne
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.