Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
- The purpose of Grace Baptist Academy is to help boys and girls and teenagers understand every part of life from the standpoint of God's Truth- the Bible.
- This is no small task, and it takes the home, the church, and the school working together to accomplish this Christian purpose.
- To teach every student an understanding of God, the priority that should be accorded His Word, and the responsibility that every person has to Him as Creator and Redeemer.
- The mission of Grace Baptist Academy is to develop Christian character, provide solid academics, and prepare students for life situations.
- Grace Baptist Academy will facilitate the education of all students to their fullest potential in a caring, Christian atmosphere of educational excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,690|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.