Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
- Grace Episcopal School was founded in 1954.
- Grace School is recognized for its heritage of academic excellence, its integrity of purpose, and its mission-driven respect for the unique spirit and possibility of its students and those who lead them.
- One of the most important decisions parents are challenged to make for their family is the choice of the quality of education they will provide and the environment in which it will be nurtured.
- Your interest in Grace Episcopal School is heartily welcomed; we invite you to become an integral part of our very promising future! Grace Episcopal School provides a challenging curriculum that promotes academic excellence in a Christian environment in order to nurture each child's spiritual, intellectual, ethical, and physical development.
- Grace Episcopal School embraces diversity among its faculty and student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.