Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
- Grace Episcopal School was founded in 1954.
- Grace School is recognized for its heritage of academic excellence, its integrity of purpose, and its mission-driven respect for the unique spirit and possibility of its students and those who lead them.
- One of the most important decisions parents are challenged to make for their family is the choice of the quality of education they will provide and the environment in which it will be nurtured.
- Your interest in Grace Episcopal School is heartily welcomed; we invite you to become an integral part of our very promising future! Grace Episcopal School provides a challenging curriculum that promotes academic excellence in a Christian environment in order to nurture each child's spiritual, intellectual, ethical, and physical development.
- Grace Episcopal School embraces diversity among its faculty and student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.