Top Louisiana Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 427 top private schools in Louisiana, serving 131,120 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,795 for elementary schools and $7,718 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - The Academy of the Sacred Heart Rosary campus, founded in 1887 on the historic St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans.
St Cletus Elementary School Photo - St. Cletus has an involved Pastor, Fr. Tuan Pham, that takes the time to sit and listen to the students. He is an integral part of their faith process.
St. Katharine Drexel Preparatory School Photo - St. Katharine Drexel Preparatory School 5116 Magazine Street New Orleans, LA 70115 504 899 6061
Atonement Lutheran School Photo - Atonement Lutheran School We believe that the purpose of a Christian education is to teach the Christian faith through instruction in God's Word and to learn to live a committed life of love and service of God and fellow people.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools2,389 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools2,684 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools221 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools1,088 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools540 Students5% Minority
- 20 Schools5,592 Students30% Minority
- 17 Schools3,673 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools116 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools197 Students4% Minority
- 68 Schools19,821 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools185 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools456 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools948 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools744 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools1,296 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools621 Students19% Minority
- 57 Schools18,436 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools408 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools747 Students1% Minority
- 24 Schools8,478 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools3,379 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools1,034 Students35% Minority
- 2 Schools479 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools310 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools513 Students9% Minority
- 61 Schools20,037 Students42% Minority
- 10 Schools3,213 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools775 Students9% Minority
- 13 Schools3,108 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools338 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools293 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools449 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,140 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools258 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools2,934 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools1,201 Students13% Minority
- 5 Schools1,053 Students12% Minority
- 24 Schools8,945 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,868 Students36% Minority
- 10 Schools2,826 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools187 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools3,771 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools1,003 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools485 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools929 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools387 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools444 Students4% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.