Top Louisiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 341 top religiously affiliated private schools in Louisiana (81% of all schools), serving 114,144 students.
Trinity Lutheran School (formerly Baton Rouge Lutheran School) Photo - Elementary and junior high teams play against other local, Christian teams.
St Thomas Aquinas High School Photo - Saint Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School is a diocesan, co-educational school shaped by Christ-centered values and the Dominican tradition of Truth. Our Mission is to teach Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence that fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic-Christian community.
Our Lady Of Lourdes Elementary School Photo - 3rd Quarter Principal's Honor Roll recipients with Mr. Kiefer, following the Honor Roll Breakfast. March 2011
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools2,555 Students42.92% Minority
- 34 Schools7,752 Students13.65% Minority
- 61 Schools13,196 Students26.48% Minority
- 1 Schools806 Students4.65% Minority
- 2 Schools662 Students10.64% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students96.30% Minority
- 1 Schools496 Students6.61% Minority
- 17 Schools6,687 Students14.08% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students36.00% Minority
- 3 Schools501 Students78.97% Minority
- 2 Schools147 Students27.91% Minority
- 7 Schools1,058 Students58.80% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students51.85% Minority
- 2 Schools306 Students42.08% Minority
- 6 Schools414 Students58.13% Minority
- 3 Schools279 Students5.56% Minority
- 180 Schools78,408 Students19.43% Minority
- 8 Schools528 Students40.64% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.