Top Louisiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 340 top religiously affiliated private schools in Louisiana (80% of all schools), serving 111,882 students.
St Joan Of Arc Catholic School Photo - The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community dedicates its efforts and services to the spiritual and academic preparation of our students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Jewish Community Day School Photo - Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grade Students work with laptops throughout the day and communicate with students from Israel during their Hebrew Language class.
Bethel Christian School Photo - Ethan Brantly, Seventh grader was student of the Year in Junior High for the 2012-2013 school year.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools38 Students50.34% Minority
- 11 Schools2,767 Students42.69% Minority
- 38 Schools7,538 Students13.96% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students34.78% Minority
- 60 Schools12,066 Students29.78% Minority
- 1 Schools826 Students5.46% Minority
- 1 Schools406 Students7.86% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students96.30% Minority
- 1 Schools458 Students5.71% Minority
- 17 Schools6,613 Students13.49% Minority
- 1 Schools111 Students35.53% Minority
- 3 Schools400 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools102 Students19.23% Minority
- 6 Schools1,049 Students59.74% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools158 Students56.41% Minority
- 3 Schools293 Students29.17% Minority
- 177 Schools78,274 Students20.10% Minority
- 8 Schools509 Students50.25% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.