Top Louisiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 347 top religiously affiliated private schools in Louisiana (81% of all schools), serving 115,630 students.
St Thomas Aquinas High School Photo - Saint Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School is a diocesan, co-educational school shaped by Christ-centered values and the Dominican tradition of Truth. Our Mission is to teach Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence that fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic-Christian community.
St Cletus Elementary School Photo - St. Cletus has an involved Pastor, Fr. Tuan Pham, that takes the time to sit and listen to the students. He is an integral part of their faith process.
Carencro Catholic School Photo - Students and faculty begin each school year with the celebration of the Eucharist. Following this Mass, a procession from St. Peter's Church brings the Blessed Sacrament to the St. Ann Chapel on the CCS campus. Students are encouraged to use the chapel as often as possible, especially following weekly opportunities for the Sacrament of Confession
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools2,556 Students42.92% Minority
- 34 Schools8,147 Students13.65% Minority
- 64 Schools13,808 Students27.58% Minority
- 1 Schools806 Students4.65% Minority
- 2 Schools662 Students10.64% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students96.30% Minority
- 1 Schools496 Students6.61% Minority
- 17 Schools7,055 Students14.08% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students36.00% Minority
- 3 Schools501 Students78.97% Minority
- 2 Schools131 Students27.91% Minority
- 7 Schools1,171 Students58.80% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students51.85% Minority
- 3 Schools319 Students44.16% Minority
- 6 Schools414 Students58.13% Minority
- 3 Schools279 Students5.56% Minority
- 182 Schools78,408 Students19.60% Minority
- 8 Schools528 Students40.64% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.