Top Louisiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 338 top religiously affiliated private schools in Louisiana (80% of all schools), serving 111,444 students.
St Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School Photo - Saint Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School is a diocesan, co-educational school shaped by Christ-centered values and the Dominican tradition of Truth. Our Mission is to teach Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence that fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic-Christian community.
Our Lady Of Lourdes Elementary School Photo - 3rd Quarter Principal's Honor Roll recipients with Mr. Kiefer, following the Honor Roll Breakfast. March 2011
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools38 Students50.34% Minority
- 11 Schools2,767 Students42.69% Minority
- 38 Schools7,538 Students13.96% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students34.78% Minority
- 59 Schools12,031 Students29.54% Minority
- 1 Schools826 Students5.46% Minority
- 1 Schools406 Students7.86% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students96.30% Minority
- 1 Schools458 Students5.71% Minority
- 17 Schools6,613 Students13.49% Minority
- 1 Schools111 Students35.53% Minority
- 3 Schools400 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools102 Students19.23% Minority
- 6 Schools933 Students59.74% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools158 Students56.41% Minority
- 3 Schools293 Students29.17% Minority
- 176 Schools77,987 Students19.82% Minority
- 8 Schools509 Students50.25% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?