Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 40 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 314 private schools (75% of all schools) and 109,299 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (45% of schools), Other school association(s) (20% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
Northlake Christian School Photo - Dean of Students, Mark Robert, helps a graduate prepare for his walk across the stage.
Bethel Christian School Photo - Ethan Brantly, Seventh grader was student of the Year in Junior High for the 2012-2013 school year.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students38.58% Minority
- 24 Schools9,033 Students16.20% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students70.73% Minority
- 15 Schools1,663 Students21.46% Minority
- 29 Schools8,737 Students23.23% Minority
- 5 Schools1,357 Students23.66% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students48.98% Minority
- 4 Schools88 Students89.06% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students3.05% Minority
- 11 Schools4,783 Students14.57% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students0.83% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students19.74% Minority
- 2 Schools377 Students90.33% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 26 Schools10,413 Students30.36% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.35% Minority
- 17 Schools7,056 Students13.04% Minority
- 19 Schools10,327 Students14.64% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,331 Students49.89% Minority
- 6 Schools2,118 Students24.02% Minority
- 142 Schools63,016 Students19.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,146 Students21.18% Minority
- 3 Schools1,755 Students13.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,111 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools1,591 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools1,109 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students47.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students40.70% Minority
- 24 Schools9,513 Students22.82% Minority
- 63 Schools22,075 Students17.24% Minority
- 15 Schools4,782 Students16.03% Minority
- 35 Schools15,970 Students10.87% Minority
- 3 Schools2,539 Students6.40% Minority
- 4 Schools2,088 Students11.55% Minority
- 28 Schools9,423 Students15.17% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students33.33% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.