Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- There are 38 school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 317 private schools (78% of all schools) and 110,932 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (46% of schools), Other school association(s) (21% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
Cookie party in Mrs. Kim's PK-3 class. Students made cookies with family members and shared with classmates.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart Rosary campus, founded in 1887 on the historic St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans.
Saint Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School is a diocesan, co-educational school shaped by Christ-centered values and the Dominican tradition of Truth. Our Mission is to teach Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence that fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic-Christian community.
Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools486 Students39% Minority
- 16 Schools6,514 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students91% Minority
- 3 Schools227 Students85% Minority
- 15 Schools1,717 Students21% Minority
- 29 Schools8,132 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools1,429 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools87 Students77% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students5% Minority
- 10 Schools4,704 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools268 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18% Minority
- 25 Schools10,101 Students36% Minority
- 17 Schools7,368 Students12% Minority
- 17 Schools9,820 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools284 Students82% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools705 Students2% Minority
- 147 Schools65,450 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,041 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools1,726 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools1,092 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools1,985 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools826 Students58% Minority
- 2 Schools143 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools1,105 Students9% Minority
- 25 Schools9,921 Students22% Minority
- 65 Schools23,029 Students21% Minority
- 16 Schools4,640 Students16% Minority
- 36 Schools15,976 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools2,722 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools2,271 Students14% Minority
- 29 Schools9,729 Students15% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.