Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- There are 38 school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 317 private schools (78% of all schools) and 111,306 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (46% of schools), Other school association(s) (21% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
Saint Thomas Aquinas Regional Catholic High School is a diocesan, co-educational school shaped by Christ-centered values and the Dominican tradition of Truth. Our Mission is to teach Gospel values in an environment of academic excellence that fosters the development of the whole person in a Catholic-Christian community.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart Rosary campus, founded in 1887 on the historic St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans.
The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community dedicates its efforts and services to the spiritual and academic preparation of our students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools486 Students39% Minority
- 16 Schools6,514 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students91% Minority
- 3 Schools227 Students85% Minority
- 15 Schools1,717 Students21% Minority
- 29 Schools8,132 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools1,429 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools87 Students77% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students5% Minority
- 10 Schools4,730 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools268 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18% Minority
- 25 Schools10,101 Students36% Minority
- 17 Schools6,542 Students12% Minority
- 17 Schools9,020 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools284 Students82% Minority
- 2 Schools753 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools705 Students2% Minority
- 147 Schools65,881 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,041 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools1,752 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools1,092 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools1,985 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools826 Students58% Minority
- 2 Schools143 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools1,105 Students9% Minority
- 25 Schools9,921 Students22% Minority
- 65 Schools23,772 Students21% Minority
- 16 Schools4,640 Students16% Minority
- 36 Schools15,976 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools2,722 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools2,271 Students14% Minority
- 29 Schools9,646 Students17% Minority
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.