Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 40 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 313 private schools (75% of all schools) and 109,925 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (45% of schools), Other school association(s) (20% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
Bethel Christian School Photo - Ethan Brantly, Seventh grader was student of the Year in Junior High for the 2012-2013 school year.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students38.58% Minority
- 24 Schools9,037 Students16.20% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students70.73% Minority
- 15 Schools1,663 Students21.46% Minority
- 29 Schools8,737 Students23.23% Minority
- 5 Schools1,357 Students23.66% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students48.98% Minority
- 4 Schools88 Students89.06% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students3.05% Minority
- 11 Schools4,784 Students14.57% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students0.83% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students19.74% Minority
- 2 Schools377 Students90.33% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 26 Schools10,413 Students30.36% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.35% Minority
- 17 Schools7,056 Students13.04% Minority
- 19 Schools10,328 Students14.64% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,331 Students49.89% Minority
- 6 Schools2,118 Students24.02% Minority
- 141 Schools63,022 Students19.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,146 Students21.18% Minority
- 4 Schools2,511 Students11.37% Minority
- 4 Schools1,111 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools1,591 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools1,109 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students47.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students40.70% Minority
- 24 Schools9,513 Students22.82% Minority
- 63 Schools22,085 Students17.24% Minority
- 15 Schools4,782 Students16.03% Minority
- 35 Schools16,570 Students10.87% Minority
- 3 Schools2,539 Students6.40% Minority
- 4 Schools2,088 Students11.55% Minority
- 28 Schools10,023 Students15.17% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students33.33% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.