Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 40 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 315 private schools (74% of all schools) and 109,102 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (44% of schools), Other school association(s) (20% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
First Baptist Christian School Photo - Students in 3rd-8th grade participated in the ACSI Art Festival. Six of the 10 participants received 1st-3rd place ribbons.
Waldorf School Of New Orleans Photo - Outdoor time is considered of utmost importance. Our students enjoy two recesses every day in addition to movement and gardening classes.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools338 Students29.69% Minority
- 24 Schools9,635 Students17.09% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 4 Schools147 Students58.95% Minority
- 15 Schools1,385 Students32.52% Minority
- 28 Schools8,010 Students23.50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,309 Students19.32% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools117 Students55.47% Minority
- 5 Schools250 Students93.94% Minority
- 1 Schools551 Students5.78% Minority
- 11 Schools4,960 Students14.19% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students0.83% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students18.75% Minority
- 2 Schools311 Students2.83% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 27 Schools10,479 Students32.08% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.35% Minority
- 17 Schools6,967 Students12.57% Minority
- 20 Schools11,359 Students12.81% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,293 Students49.17% Minority
- 6 Schools2,114 Students24.25% Minority
- 139 Schools62,338 Students20.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,166 Students21.38% Minority
- 4 Schools2,535 Students11.37% Minority
- 4 Schools1,003 Students9.57% Minority
- 2 Schools1,570 Students6.54% Minority
- 4 Schools682 Students47.24% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students52.78% Minority
- 11 Schools1,066 Students44.81% Minority
- 23 Schools8,701 Students21.85% Minority
- 63 Schools22,998 Students16.77% Minority
- 17 Schools4,957 Students17.00% Minority
- 35 Schools16,575 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools2,537 Students6.30% Minority
- 4 Schools1,889 Students13.04% Minority
- 27 Schools10,508 Students13.83% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students33.33% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.