Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 313 private schools (74% of all schools) and 108,763 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (44% of schools), Other school association(s) (20% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
First Baptist Christian School Photo - Students in 3rd-8th grade participated in the ACSI Art Festival. Six of the 10 participants received 1st-3rd place ribbons.
Southfield School Photo - At Southfield, our talented and experienced faculty cultivate curiosity, character, kindness, and a lifelong love of learning. We do things a little differently around here and it`s one of the reasons we have more than 85 years of outstanding outcomes with our students and alumni. We are the only area school to be accredited by ISAS.
St Joan Of Arc Catholic School Photo - The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community dedicates its efforts and services to the spiritual and academic preparation of our students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools338 Students29.69% Minority
- 25 Schools9,845 Students17.20% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 3 Schools112 Students35.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,366 Students32.47% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students40.00% Minority
- 28 Schools8,010 Students23.50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,309 Students19.32% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools117 Students55.47% Minority
- 5 Schools250 Students93.94% Minority
- 1 Schools551 Students5.78% Minority
- 11 Schools4,960 Students14.19% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students0.83% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students18.75% Minority
- 2 Schools311 Students2.83% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 27 Schools10,479 Students32.08% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.35% Minority
- 17 Schools6,967 Students12.57% Minority
- 20 Schools11,359 Students12.81% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 2 Schools985 Students29.36% Minority
- 6 Schools2,114 Students24.25% Minority
- 138 Schools62,051 Students20.33% Minority
- 2 Schools1,166 Students21.38% Minority
- 4 Schools2,535 Students11.37% Minority
- 4 Schools1,012 Students9.57% Minority
- 2 Schools1,570 Students6.54% Minority
- 4 Schools682 Students47.24% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students52.78% Minority
- 11 Schools1,066 Students44.81% Minority
- 23 Schools8,701 Students21.85% Minority
- 63 Schools22,993 Students16.77% Minority
- 17 Schools4,957 Students17.00% Minority
- 34 Schools16,383 Students10.80% Minority
- 3 Schools2,537 Students6.30% Minority
- 4 Schools1,889 Students13.04% Minority
- 27 Schools10,508 Students13.83% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students33.33% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?