Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 40 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 316 private schools (75% of all schools) and 110,071 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (45% of schools), Other school association(s) (20% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (11% of schools).
St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School Photo - The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community dedicates its efforts and services to the spiritual and academic preparation of our students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - The Academy of the Sacred Heart Rosary campus, founded in 1887 on the historic St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students38.58% Minority
- 24 Schools9,298 Students16.20% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students70.73% Minority
- 15 Schools1,663 Students21.46% Minority
- 30 Schools8,781 Students23.68% Minority
- 5 Schools1,357 Students23.66% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students48.98% Minority
- 4 Schools88 Students89.06% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students3.05% Minority
- 11 Schools4,774 Students14.57% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students0.83% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students19.74% Minority
- 2 Schools377 Students90.33% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 26 Schools10,697 Students30.36% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.35% Minority
- 17 Schools7,047 Students13.04% Minority
- 19 Schools10,318 Students14.64% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,331 Students49.89% Minority
- 6 Schools2,402 Students24.02% Minority
- 143 Schools63,156 Students19.78% Minority
- 2 Schools1,146 Students21.18% Minority
- 3 Schools1,755 Students13.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,093 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools1,591 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools1,109 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students47.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students40.70% Minority
- 24 Schools9,504 Students22.82% Minority
- 63 Schools22,075 Students17.24% Minority
- 15 Schools4,782 Students16.03% Minority
- 35 Schools16,218 Students10.87% Minority
- 3 Schools2,539 Students6.40% Minority
- 4 Schools2,152 Students11.55% Minority
- 28 Schools9,423 Students15.17% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students33.33% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.