Top Louisiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 38 top school membership associations in Louisiana, serving 317 private schools (74% of all schools) and 110,623 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (46% of schools), Other school association(s) (21% of schools) and Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (12% of schools).
St. Katharine Drexel Preparatory School Photo - St. Katharine Drexel Preparatory School 5116 Magazine Street New Orleans, LA 70115 504 899 6061
Jewish Community Day School Photo - Second Grade Students enjoy Chanukah together after their annual Chanukah School Musical program.
St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School Photo - The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community dedicates its efforts and services to the spiritual and academic preparation of our students to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Bethel Christian School Photo - Ethan Brantly, Seventh grader was student of the Year in Junior High for the 2012-2013 school year.
Top Louisiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students38.58% Minority
- 19 Schools7,439 Students15.32% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students90.91% Minority
- 3 Schools107 Students70.73% Minority
- 15 Schools1,647 Students21.46% Minority
- 29 Schools8,602 Students23.22% Minority
- 5 Schools1,357 Students23.66% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools144 Students48.98% Minority
- 4 Schools88 Students89.06% Minority
- 1 Schools638 Students3.05% Minority
- 10 Schools4,774 Students14.50% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students19.74% Minority
- 2 Schools377 Students90.33% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students18.18% Minority
- 25 Schools10,479 Students30.29% Minority
- 17 Schools7,424 Students13.04% Minority
- 18 Schools10,676 Students14.04% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students36.00% Minority
- 1 Schools267 Students33.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,331 Students49.89% Minority
- 3 Schools705 Students64.11% Minority
- 145 Schools63,852 Students19.91% Minority
- 2 Schools1,146 Students21.18% Minority
- 2 Schools1,726 Students8.72% Minority
- 4 Schools1,125 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools1,605 Students7.20% Minority
- 5 Schools1,058 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools166 Students47.24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,063 Students40.70% Minority
- 25 Schools9,504 Students23.08% Minority
- 65 Schools22,949 Students17.72% Minority
- 16 Schools4,823 Students15.48% Minority
- 37 Schools16,660 Students12.58% Minority
- 3 Schools2,722 Students6.40% Minority
- 4 Schools2,354 Students11.55% Minority
- 28 Schools9,663 Students15.44% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students33.33% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.