- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 355 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,950
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform policy available on website.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band Program, Fine Arts Program
- Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School provides a superior education for the whole child, recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents and abilities--training and challenging the mind and body and nurturing the spirit--so that each one who comes to us leaves with a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self-esteem upon which can be built the dreams of a lifetime. The school is an outreach of the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd and serves two-year olds through eighth grade students of many religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. Attracting and retaining this diverse student body is an integral part of our mission. Our faculty and staff respect and cherish each student as a unique individual. We are dedicated to providing an outstanding and challenging academic program tailored to the needs of each learner. Through self-discovery, we encourage each student to develop moral values and self-discipline and a well-rounded personality. Through our community service program, we promote a sense of responsibility for the world around us, encouraging our students to contribute to making their world a better place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School cost?
What sports does Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School offer?
When is the application deadline for Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School?
Endorse Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards