Grades: 9-12 | 75 students
- Harmony Heights is a therapeutic residential and day school serving girls with emotional needs that cannot be adequately served in the standard high school setting.
- Situated in Oyster Bay, New York, Harmony Heights was established in 1974, it has served as an outstanding resource for education and emotional healing for 30 years.
- Harmony is a chartered and registered high school accredited by New York State and offers regents, local and IEP diplomas.
- From teachers to guidance counselors to therapists, the staff at Harmony Heights represents the finest caliber of professionals each dedicated to the emotional, social and educational well-being of our students.
- In a caring supportive atmosphere that stresses self-worth, self-reliance and hope for the future, Harmony Heights girls discover the inner resources necessary to overcome adversity and conflict, to become fulfilled, productive individuals.
- Harmony Heights students are generally referred to us by hospitals and schools who deem further care necessary.
- Our program serves as an alternate to long-term hospitalization, serving instead as the next step in care, nurturing teenage girls with a less restrictive, more home like environment.
- Throughout the years Harmony Heights has assisted hundreds of girls and their families in getting the help they need.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 567 students
20 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 232 students
44 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
BaysideGrades: 7-12 | 75 students
38-50 Bell Blvd Suite B
Bayside, NY 11361
MerrickGrades: K-8 | 118 students
1425 Merrick Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
FlushingGrades: PK-8 | 136 students
13030 31st Ave Ste 724 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
This school has provided me with the support and environment I needed. The staff is wonderful and provide a nurturing environment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - afrid
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.