Grades: K-10 | 5 students
- Harts Hill Baptist Academy was started in September of 1993.
- It provides a day school for students from kindergarten through grade twelve.
- HHBA can be likened to a home school type format which convenes on our church property.
- The academy provides a safe, caring, controlled setting which is vital to the learning and training process.
- The students at the academy can flourish in this setting and can be stretched to realize all that their personal abilities will allow.
- Our student's academic achievements compare most favorably with corresponding age groups across the country.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Harts Hill Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Mohawk Valley Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.