Grades: K-10 | 5 students
- Harts Hill Baptist Academy was started in September of 1993.
- It provides a day school for students from kindergarten through grade twelve.
- HHBA can be likened to a home school type format which convenes on our church property.
- The academy provides a safe, caring, controlled setting which is vital to the learning and training process.
- The students at the academy can flourish in this setting and can be stretched to realize all that their personal abilities will allow.
- Our student's academic achievements compare most favorably with corresponding age groups across the country.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Harts Hill Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Mohawk Valley Christian Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.