Grades: K-12 | 165 students
- Heritage Academy believes that the home school can provide a superior environment for genuine Christian education.
- Home schooling places the responsibility for education squarely on the shoulders of parents.
- Home schooling allows the parents to determine what their children shall learn, and affords parents the opportunity to teach their children to think Christianly.
- It also provides an atmosphere in which children may be trained to seek god's glory in all that they do.
- Finally, home schooling permits parents literally to obey god's command to teach their children in the midst of daily life.
- Heritage Academy assists local Christian families to home school their children by offering advise, programs, meetings, accountability, networking, extra curricular activities, field trips, contests, transcripts, classes and oversight.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.