Grades: PK-6 | 146 students
- Holy Angels Catholic School is located on the Holy Angels Parish grounds and serves PreK-6th grades under the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and as a member of the Mother Theodore Catholic Academy.
- The Mother Theodore Catholic Academies will provide the highest quality education and a strong spiritual base that prepares students of all faiths to be positive members of society through continuing education and achievement.
- Holy Angels Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students of the school.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered program.
- Holy Angels Catholic School strives to educate children in Christian beliefs and to provide a learning environment that will assist the child in developing intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Discipline is a necessary element of this mission.
- We believe that the school must help each student attain the self-discipline necessary for self-reliance and successful learning.
- Until a student exhibits the ability to be self-disciplined, guidance must, and will, be provided.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Angels Catholic School also viewed these schools: St. Richard's Episcopal School.
Seeking employment for assistant teacher. Sharon Boahene, (317) 709-1374, age's 3-5 or needed. Thank you, Sharon Boahene
- Posted by Teacher - samcb
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.